- What features does Online Banking have?
You can do the following:
- Access your accounts
- View/Search transactions on your accounts
- Transfer Funds
- Order Checks
- Review Check Images
- Initiate Stop Payments
- Make Loan Payments
- Pay Bills
- Change Address
- View eStatements
- Request Statement Copies
- Notify us of planned travel
- Export data to spreadsheets and money management programs
- Can I receive my account statements electronically?
Yes, your accounts are automatically set to generate a paper statement. You can change your statement preference to eStatements by signing in, clicking Accounts, then Statement Preferences.
- How long are my eStatements available?
eStatements are available to view/download for 12 months, starting with the first statement after signing up for the service.
- How far back can I view my account history?
You are able to view account history for up to six months. You may also view check images of checks you wrote for up to 60 days.
- I have searched for a payee to pay electronically, but I cannot find them. What are my options?
There are some payees that are unable to receive electronic payments.
- Try using fewer words for the payee name and type in the account number just as you see it on your bill.
- If a payee cannot be found, contact us to determine if the payee can be paid electronically. If the payee cannot accept electronic payments, the payment will be sent as a paper check.
- If the payee at a later point in time is able to receive electronic payments, you will receive a notice on your bill payee screen that the payment can now be sent electronically.
- How do I know if a payee will be paid electronically or via paper check?
A lightning bolt icon next to the payee indicates it will be paid electronically. An envelope icon next to the payee indicates it will be paid by paper check.
- How long does it take for the payee to receive the payment electronically?
The typical length of time is two business days. We recommend that you schedule the payment three business days prior to the due date to avoid late charges from the payee.
- How long does it take for the payee to receive the payment via paper check?
The check should arrive within five business days of the scheduled send on
- What can I do to protect my account information while online?
Sign out and close your browser when you have completed your Internet banking session. This will help prevent unauthorized persons from viewing your private account information.
Never share your password with another person. Keep your password secret. For your
If you have any problems accessing Internet Banking or have other questions, please contact us at (541) 479-3351 or (800) 275-6148 from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday. You can also email us through our contact form