Evergreen Support Staff Teller
Division: Retail Banking
Classification: Non-Exempt Full Time, 40 hours
Job Summary and Responsibilities
This position will require travel between branch locations. The employee will work based out of the Grants Pass office and will provide coverage for other branches when needed, including locations in Rogue River, Medford, Ashland, and Brookings. The primary function of this position is to assist Evergreen customers with their transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments as well as the following:
• Answer customer inquiries in person and on the telephone with the utmost attention to accuracy, efficiency and courtesy.
• Identify issues and offer solutions that will help Evergreen customers experience the most convenient banking possible.
• Thoroughly review all transactions and situations to ensure accurate processing and compliance with all regulatory directives and Evergreen Policies and Procedures.
• Be knowledgeable of and adhere to all security procedures.
• Assist other team members with special projects and tasks as needed or assigned.
• Complete requests and assignments as provided by management.
Requirements include compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as applicable laws and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act.
Eligibility & Core Competencies
The successful individual in this position will possess the following core skills/competencies:
• Customer Focus
It is preferred to have previous banking experience and/or strong customer service and cash-handling experience. Valid Oregon driver's license is required for this position.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods.
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Evergreen Federal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.