Evergreen Personal Online Banking & Bill Pay:
- 24-Hour access to your accounts
- Access to E-Statements
- Set up Alerts
- Evergreen Personal Bill Pay
- Receive eBills (if allowed by Merchant)
- Set up recurring or one-time payments
- Manage payees by adding, modifying, or deleting account information for individuals or companies
- Overnight/next-day payments available for an additional transaction fee
- Set up email alerts for due dates and notification of when payments have been sent
- Search bill history by company, date, and status
- Make payments from multiple accounts
New Evergreen Personal Online Banking Users:
Click Enroll in Evergreen Personal Online Banking, below. Review, agree to the terms and conditions, and complete the application.
Enroll in Evergreen Personal Online Banking
Get Ready to Pay Bills Online
To get started with Evergreen Personal Bill Pay, log on to your account, click Bill Payment on the menu bar across the top.
Once you review and accept the agreement, you can start paying bills online.
Sign up for E-Statements for secure and convenient access to your statements.
- After enrolling in Evergreen Personal Online Banking, log in to your account
- Click on the account you would like to view
- Click on Documents from the menu
- Choose the Document type from the list
- Select the statement month you want to view