Intuit Quicken® Web Connect
Instructions: Quicken® Windows Web Connect (from within Online Banking)
DEACTIVATE Online Banking connection for accounts connected to Evergreen Federal Bank
- Choose Tools > Account List
- Click Edit on the account to deactivate
- In Account Details, click Online Services
- Click Deactivate. Follow prompts to confirm deactivation
- Click the General tab
- Delete Evergreen Federal Bank and Account Number information. Click OK to close the window
- Repeat steps for any additional accounts that apply.
RECONNECT Online Banking connection for accounts that apply
- Download a Quicken Web Connect file from Evergreen's Online Banking site
- In Quicken, choose File > File Import > Web Connect (.QFX) File
- Use the import dialog to select the Web Connect file you downloaded. An “Import Downloaded Transactions” window opens
- Choose Link to an existing account. Select the matching account in the drop-down menu. Associate the imported transactions to the correct account listed in Quicken
- Repeat this step for each account you have connected to Evergreen.
Instructions: Mac Web Connect
ACTIVATE the Online Banking connection for accounts connected to Evergreen Federal Bank
- Click your account in the Accounts list on the left side
- Choose Accounts > Settings
- Select Set up transaction download
- Enter your financial institution name in the search field, select the correct option and click Continue
- Enter your credentials
• Express Web Connect uses the same credentials you use for your Evergreen Online Banking login
If your credentials do not work, contact Evergreen at 541-479-3351 or toll-free 1-800-275-6148
Mon. - Fri. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Pacific Time.
• Direct Connect might require credentials that do not match your Online Banking credentials
- In the “Accounts Found” screen, ensure you associate each new account to appropriate account already listed in Quicken. Under Action, choose Link to pick your existing account.
Important: Do NOT select “ADD” in the Action column unless you intend to add a new account to Quicken
- Click Finish.