Evergreen Support Staff Teller
Division: Retail Banking
Classification: Non-Exempt Full Time, 40 hours
Job Summary and Responsibilities
The primary function of this position is to assist Evergreen customers with opening and file maintenance on personal and business accounts as well as the following:
• Answer customer inquiries in person and on the telephone with the utmost attention to accuracy, efficiency and courtesy.
• Identify issues and offer solutions that will help Evergreen customers experience the most convenient banking possible.
• Thoroughly review all transactions and situations to ensure accurate processing and compliance with all regulatory directives and Evergreen Policies and Procedures.
• Be knowledgeable of and adhere to all security procedures.
• Assist other team members with special projects and tasks as needed or assigned.
• Complete requests and assignments as provided by management.
Requirements include compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as applicable laws and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act.
Eligibility & Core Competencies
The successful individual in this position will possess the following core skills/competencies:
• Customer Focus
This position requires a minimum High School Diploma. It is preferred to have previous banking experience and/or strong customer service and cash-handling experience. The successful individual will have strong computer navigation skills.
• Sitting – 80%, working at a computer
The work performed in this position is done within a climate-controlled environment. No smoking is allowed and work areas are well lighted.
Products and Materials
Products used in this position include pens, pencils, highlighters, paper, and other standard office products.
The items used as part of this position include a computer, typewriter, copy machine, calculator, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
Evergreen Federal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet Disabled.